1. I request that the name of my above-named child be registered as a prospective pupil.
2. I confirm that I have read the Admission Policy and Fee Policy and agree to its terms and conditions.
3. I understand that if my child requires individual assistance or extension I will pay the extra charges which may be incurred.
4. I understand that if my child subsequently does not take up the confirmed place at the School, the Confirmation Charge will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. I acknowledge responsibility for payment of fees and accept that the non-payment will result in the student being required to be withdrawn from the school
6. I agree a minimum of one full term’s notice (excluding holidays) must be given in writing to the Principal to withdraw my child from the School and I understand that failing such notice, the full payment of the following term’s fees will be required by the School.
7. I declare that the information I have given on this form is full and accurate.
8. I understand incomplete or inaccurate information may render my application null and void.
9. I understand if information relevant to my child’s particular educational, emotional, social or health needs has not been declared on the admission application, and if the School deems that it is unable to meet my child’s needs, or if additional provision cannot be mutually agreed, then the School reserves the right to ask me to withdraw my child from Oxbridge School.
10. I also confirm that the School will be informed of any learning disability that my child may suffer from.
11. I agree for the School to contact my child’s previous school if deemed necessary.
12. I understand that the information contained in this application is being collected for the purpose of determining my child’s admission to Oxbridge School. If this application is successful, it will be held for administration purposes by the School.
13. I acknowledge it is my responsibility to inform the School of any change of address, telephone number or email address.
14. I understand that any information disclosed to the School may be provided to the Education Bureau and/or the Health Department.
15. I understand that the School has, as one of its primary purposes, the academic and general education of its pupils at its core. As such, the School will be entitled to obtain such information about an individual as may be necessary to achieve this purpose. The School also reserves the right therefore to disclose information obtained during the course of a pupil’s education, including the results of examinations and assessments, to parents and guardians as the School sees fit to achieve this purpose.
16. The School will publish a School List every year which includes address and phone numbers of parents, I understand that the Principal should be notified at the beginning of each year if I wish my details to be excluded.
17. I acknowledge that photos taken by the School may be used appropriately by the School from time to time on the school’s website, in other school’s publications or promotional materials.
18. As a parent I will support the School and its administration of its rules.
19. I agree that my child will be subject to the rules, policy and discipline of the School.
20. I acknowledge that the School accepts no responsibility for any liability for any injury (including death) suffered by my child whilst in the care of the School, unless this can be shown to be due to the negligence of the school or any of its employees. I agree that my child can be treated for minor injuries at School or be taken to hospital to be treated by a doctor in the case of an emergency.
21. I give my consent for my child to take part in any school activities and outdoor activities, including organised trips and camps away from the School campus.
In accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Oxbridge British School will record visits to this website without collecting any personal identifiable information of users. These general statistics are collected for the compilation of statistical reports and the diagnosis of problems with or concerning computer systems to help improve this website.
For different purposes and at different times you may be invited to provide personal data to the School through this website on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, telephone number, mailing address or e-mail address, etc. The School will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of your data when it invites you to provide such information and advise you how you may request access to or correction of the personal data provided.
Unless permitted or required by law, the School will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent.
This website uses SSL protocol to encrypt data during network transmission to protect your personal data. All personal data you provide to the School via this website are secured, and access to them is restricted to authorised personnel only. The School will not match the data obtained with any personal data possibly held by the School.
Personal Information Collection Statement
1. From time to time it is necessary for potential and present students (or their parents/guardians) and staff members of Oxbridge British School to provide certain personal data for school administrative or academic purposes.
2. Personal data of staff members, all students and their parents/guardians will be handled by relevant staff members and will be kept confidential. Such data will be kept by Oxbridge British School indefinitely, however, if the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected/used, the data may be destroyed.
3. Staff experience and/or teaching qualifications may be made available to stakeholders at the discretion of the Principal. For example, on school web sites [including but not limited to social media sites] or in announcements of appointments in newsletters or emails.
4. Oxbridge British School may also disclose some of the data to third parties such as agencies (including the Hong Kong government), school service providers, external assessors and contractors.
5. Oxbridge British School may use the data to send communications that are relevant to parents and students, including but not limited to newsletters, programmes, events and extra-curricular activities and clubs provided by Oxbridge British School or selected third party service providers.
6. Apart from the parties listed above, Oxbridge British School will not disclose any personal data to any external bodies or organisations unless:
(a) such disclosure is expressly provided for under this Statement;
(b) permitted to do so by a student’ss parent/guardian; and/or
(c) permitted or required by law.
7. Personal data may be stored on Oxbridge British School database systems and online portals and any such personal data provided will form part of the staff member or the students official records.
8. The school may place staff members’ and student’s photos, name or school work, activities and accomplishments in Oxbridge British School publications, websites (including but not limited to social media sites).
9. Failure to provide the data requested may result in Oxbridge British School being unable to proceed with the purpose for which such data was requested.
10. Data subjects may submit a signed, written request to the Principal to access or to correct personal data held by the school . Oxbridge British School will levy a charge for accessing the info
Please accept the terms & conditions to submit this form.